Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Satellite internet - can you share your experience please?

Satellite internet - can you share your experience please?

Old Oct 30th 2017, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

Patrick26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Satellite internet - can you share your experience please?

Hi Everyone,

Hoping to find some urgent help on here please. We spent all last week looking at French properties and found a wonderful house which we have had an accepted offer on. However we run our business from home and having been assured that there is broadband we have been told by France telecom today that there is no broadband to the house or to the village. Our only option is to have the internet via a satellite package. We need a good broadband connection. Can anyone tell me if this system has worked well for them and how slow/fast has it been?Many thanks. Patrick
Old Oct 31st 2017, 3:34 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Satellite internet - can you share your experience please?

Evening Patrick. Thank you for stopping in the Welcome Inn and introducing yourself.

I'm afraid that an answer to your question won't come from the Welcome Inn but perhaps you will have better luck in the France forum found here: France - British Expats

Hoping you can straighten out this dilemma before it goes further.