Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

it said introduce your self ummmmm, arghhhhh

it said introduce your self ummmmm, arghhhhh

Old Nov 30th 2016, 9:52 am
Just Joined

benny213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default it said introduce your self ummmmm, arghhhhh

Ummmmm, well whats to say about me, we really do not have that much time in our life to know , my uncle once said to me when i was very young about 11 0r 12 years old, " If you fell in a barrel full of <snip>, you would come out sucking your thumb, I had no idea at that time what he even meant, but over time I have come to realise that I am some what an unlucky person, in fact on average everyday at least a dozen things go wrong, my usual response is shouting to the air what the <snip>- have i ever done to deserve this, just give ma a <snip> break will you, just once, needless to say i have developed a sense of humour, the strange thing was at the time my uncle said this to me , i had no idea i was even unlucky, any way other than that, i am 63 years young married a 20 year old keep fit trainer, wake up you daft <snip>, oh yes scrub that last bit m i'm getting my day dreams mixed with reality, old age creeping in, but most people on these forums have or have had so many difficulties, and it is great that so many people will give their time to help if they can, so thank you to any one reading this, in reality i have only written this so you go and look at my problems and may be help me , my uncle also told me you will never be rich because you don't care about money and are just to damned honest. so it looks like i am truly <snip>, still if i could post a picture, you would all know not to go travelling with me, who the heck said introduce your self, ?. oh well that will do, other than i am married to a nice Chinese lady, definitely not 20 or a keep fit trainer, hell at my age i would never catch her if she was, but I love her to bits , and really want to spend the rest of my life with her, so you have read this, go look at my question and see if you can help,
many thanks
Benny

Last edited by christmasoompa; Nov 30th 2016 at 10:46 am.
Old Nov 30th 2016, 10:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: it said introduce your self ummmmm, arghhhhh

Originally Posted by benny213
Ummmmm, well whats to say about me, we really do not have that much time in our life to know , my uncle once said to me when i was very young about 11 0r 12 years old, " If you fell in a barrel full of <snip>, you would come out sucking your thumb, I had no idea at that time what he even meant, but over time I have come to realise that I am some what an unlucky person, in fact on average everyday at least a dozen things go wrong, my usual response is shouting to the air what the <snip>- have i ever done to deserve this, just give ma a <snip> break will you, just once, needless to say i have developed a sense of humour, the strange thing was at the time my uncle said this to me , i had no idea i was even unlucky, any way other than that, i am 63 years young married a 20 year old keep fit trainer, wake up you daft <snip>, oh yes scrub that last bit m i'm getting my day dreams mixed with reality, old age creeping in, but most people on these forums have or have had so many difficulties, and it is great that so many people will give their time to help if they can, so thank you to any one reading this, in reality i have only written this so you go and look at my problems and may be help me , my uncle also told me you will never be rich because you don't care about money and are just to damned honest. so it looks like i am truly <snip>, still if i could post a picture, you would all know not to go travelling with me, who the heck said introduce your self, ?. oh well that will do, other than i am married to a nice Chinese lady, definitely not 20 or a keep fit trainer, hell at my age i would never catch her if she was, but I love her to bits , and really want to spend the rest of my life with her, so you have read this, go look at my question and see if you can help,
many thanks
Benny
Hi, and welcome to BE.

Can I please ask that you have another read of our Site Rules? I've had to take lots of words out of your post, as per Rule 2, we are a 'family friendly' forum so please don't use language like that or try to get around the filters, thanks.

Good luck with the sponsorship of your wife.

Old Nov 30th 2016, 1:32 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

I see that you have posted your questions in the appropriate forum in the hopes of getting good advice from those who have been in the same leaky boat you are currently sailing in.

As Christmasoompa edited your post here in the Welcome Inn to be in accordance with our site rules, I, too, ask that you acquaint yourself with the guidelines. We're happy that you have found BE and do hope that you find some assistance to work your way through your problems with meeting the financial guidelines to get your wife further leave to remain from the UK authorities.

Good luck with everything.
Old Nov 30th 2016, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

Hi,
Really sorry , it was never my intention to offend any one , I was not trying to get around filters, I just did not feel it right to put in bad words, so just put in things so people would get the idea of my life, I do try to bring a little humour to peoples lives if I can, it can be more difficult to tell true bad things about your self, i could say so people get a idea about me , my name is benny, Life has not been kind to me in so many ways but i do try to see the humour in most things , a few years ago i got sick, Bowel Cancer, not good by any ones standards but after 5 lots of surgery and more than 90 sessions of Chemo and radio Therapy, I am still here and hoping to continue my life as long as possible with my lovely Chinese wife, if I can only get her FLR visa sorted, , Any way as I said I can only apologise if this has offended any one ,
I'm afraid I am not very good with computers or sites like these , but as you said I should of taken the time to read things first, then I clearly would not of shot my self in the foot, or in my case both feet followed by a recoil that knocks out all my teeth,
oh well such is life , I will go read these things now, Just hope i have not made a of things again
many thanks
Benny
Old Nov 30th 2016, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

Hi Rete,
Thank you for your message, I feel I am getting the hang of this site thing now, but with my rate of taking things in it may be some time before i get to grips with every thing , but believe me I TRULY AM A DECENT AND KIND PERSON THAT WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY OFFEND ANY ONE, I like your little quotes, sadly as my daughter is always saying , she got this from forrest Gump, "stupid is as stupid does," so I guess today I again get the stupid medal, any way thank you for your message , i do truly appreciate every thing
many thanks
Benny
Old Nov 30th 2016, 2:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

You are most welcome and we didn't feel that you were out to offend