Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Rugby & Single Malt!

Rugby & Single Malt!

Old Jan 14th 2015, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

oneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rugby & Single Malt!

Hi all, was mooching around for places to advertise on and found here, looks like a decent community so I'll try and help where I can and annoy others with help I need!

Old Jan 14th 2015, 2:27 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rugby & Single Malt!

Originally Posted by oneblokeinbali
Hi all, was mooching around for places to advertise on and found here, looks like a decent community so I'll try and help where I can and annoy others with help I need!

No advertising allowed on the forum, apart from that, Welcome..
Old Jan 14th 2015, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

oneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond reputeoneblokeinbali has a reputation beyond repute

Mike, as a fellow East Midlander, I'll gladly accept your welcome!

I'm not advertising here, I was looking for places to advertise. So have emailed site owners to do paid advertising. Mentioning the word is hardly doing the deed!

Worried about the forum police now!
Old Jan 14th 2015, 3:19 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Mike, as a fellow East Midlander, I'll gladly accept your welcome!

I'm not advertising here, I was looking for places to advertise. So have emailed site owners to do paid advertising. Mentioning the word is hardly doing the deed!

Worried about the forum police now!
No, it was just your intro that seemed to suggest you might be thinking about advertising in forum posts, but as you have explained your comments I'm sure you will be OK.
Old Jan 14th 2015, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

Cheers buddy. Have emailed Admin to find out there prices etc, but actually thought it looks likes a good bunch so should take off my hat and join in!
Old Jan 14th 2015, 10:20 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there

I am preparing my whip and ban hammer ready to lash out should you cross the line, lol

I'm sure you won't advertise in your posts 'cause you know you will get voided from the forum and you already know what a brill place it is!

Luv from the Forum Police...

Last edited by Siouxie; Jan 14th 2015 at 10:24 pm.
Old Jan 14th 2015, 10:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

lol Siouxie.

That post goes well with your avatar.

Hi and welcome to BE oneblokeinbali.

With a thought for your posts, please have a read of our BE Site Rules.

Old Jan 15th 2015, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

Stop with the rules, let me just get through the door first!
Old Jan 15th 2015, 1:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Stop with the rules, let me just get through the door first!
99.9% don't have a problem with the Site Rules...you're the exception.
Old Jan 15th 2015, 3:35 pm
Just Joined

No, I have an issue with people that do not understand or communicate the great English language properly < Admin snip> Also to arrive somewhere looking from a commercial side yet deciding (and stating) that I'd like to look around and be part of it.

Only to get read the rules, don't do this, don't do that.

For a forum of countrymen, I would of expected more of the "welcome aboard", "how are you". Still, I suppose if we all communicated properly, the world would be a better place...

...but let's just keep it the way it is instead!

Last edited by BEVS; Jan 15th 2015 at 9:10 pm. Reason: Post snipped. Needs to read the BE site Rules .
Old Jan 15th 2015, 9:00 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Y'know. I am not at all sure what you think BE is about. This is a community & a caring , sharing one at that.

Think of it like a pub full of regulars. You don't just march through a pub's portals for the first time & start by pulling your own pint, whilst telling all and sundry that the dress & conduct codes do not apply to you. That just might rub up the barstaff and regulars the wrong way when they were simply having a cosy chat together.

So. Yes. Please do read the BE site rules. They have evolved along with this community . The community are comfy with them as they are there for the community.

This area is for intros and there has been no real intro, so thread closed.