Reload this Page >

Retirement to Barbados

Retirement to Barbados

Old Feb 23rd 2011, 6:53 pm
Just Joined

davews is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Retirement to Barbados

Hi
My name is Dave I am looking at early retirement at the end of this year I hope to go to live in Barbados
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 7:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Retirement

Originally Posted by davews
Hi
My name is Dave I am looking at early retirement at the end of this year I hope to go to live in Barbados
Welcome to BE Dave.

Retirement in Barbados...sounds like a plan. It's a beautiful island for sure. We have an excellent Barbados Forum...why don't you pop over there and say hello?

We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. Pgtips is the concierge for the Carribean forum...she will be pleased to help you.

If you have any problems or complaints please contact a moderator. The mods for the Carribean forum are Serendipidy, Sue and Mitzyboy.

I hope you enjoy your time with us...welcome once again.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 1:05 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dave. Barbados sounds nice
Old Feb 24th 2011, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Yes it's a great place I have been going there with my future wife who is bajan by decent for the past 5 years
Old Feb 25th 2011, 12:49 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Retirement to Barbados

Originally Posted by davews
Hi
Hi Dave,

Welcome to BE, I hope you are finding your way around the site ok. You are going to love the Barbados forum everyone is so great at sharing info and tips. So dive on in there and say hi to them too.

Welcome again. Don't hesitate to give one of us a shout if you have site questions.
Old Feb 25th 2011, 5:38 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dave

I see you have already been pointed in the right direction for our Barbados forum, which just leaves me to say welcome to BE.

Barbados ------ you LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY man

Good luck with your planned move and happy retirement

Dread - x
Old Feb 26th 2011, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Dave

I see you have already been pointed in the right direction for our Barbados forum, which just leaves me to say welcome to BE.

Barbados ------ you LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY man

Good luck with your planned move and happy retirement

Dread - x
Thank you Dread I sure am