Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Relocating from UK TO UAE. newbie.

Relocating from UK TO UAE. newbie.

Old Sep 1st 2014, 5:28 pm
Just Joined

sufigoofy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Relocating from UK TO UAE. newbie.

Hello All.

my name is sufi. currently living in cardiff. relocating to uae soon. i am a bit nervous as i donot know anyone in uae. and i m looking to meet new expats. any one recently moved to uae from UK. ????

need some advice on renting, lifestyle etc.
Old Sep 1st 2014, 8:26 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocating from UK TO UAE. newbie.

Welcome to BE and good luck with the move!

There's loads of advice in the wiki as well as in the ME section of the boards, the "bored" regulars there are a great help if you have a snoop around first
Old Sep 2nd 2014, 1:06 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum
Old Sep 2nd 2014, 1:10 pm
Just Joined

hello!!

thank you.
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

Jennifermarie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya. Have you already got a job out there as i'm really wanting to relocate from northern England to Dubai but its hard to find genuine job agencies. Have you any advice please
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

hello,
yes, I do have a job I had my interview in London and now I am moving to Dubai. try to contact recruitment companies directly. what jobs are you u looking for ??

<snip>

Last edited by christmasoompa; Sep 22nd 2014 at 5:28 pm. Reason: Email address removed to save you from spambots & weirdos, it's a public forum! People can contact you via BE if they wish.
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

Well done you :-) i have lots of customer service experience and currently work in retail and have done courses to gain qualifications. Im 27 end of this month and its always been my dream to move away. Id do any job but there is a lot of scammers out there unfortunately. What kind of job are you doing and what do you think is the best companies to ask? Thanks for your reply
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

Is it best to put Resume or CV too?
Old Sep 23rd 2014, 8:55 am
Just Joined

thank you. . ah yes, C.V will be great. if u want i can forward it to some consultants i know?? looks like u have a potential career away from home. email me.. and i can talk to u in detail about jobs available and how u can go about starting a new career away from home and make your dream come true. .

Kind Regards,
Sufi
Old Sep 27th 2014, 7:44 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Oct 3rd 2014, 3:25 pm
Just Joined

Hello Roaemary and thank you for your reply, really appreciate it. Ive just been changing/updating my CV again and will have a look at what you suggested.
Many thanks again for your help