Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie Here! USC living in Arizona

Newbie Here! USC living in Arizona

Old Feb 23rd 2011, 1:36 pm
Just Joined

Angel337 is just really niceAngel337 is just really niceAngel337 is just really niceAngel337 is just really niceAngel337 is just really niceAngel337 is just really niceAngel337 is just really niceAngel337 is just really nice
Default Newbie Here! USC living in Arizona

Hi all! My name is Angel I am a USC living in Arizona. I am currently engaged to a wonderful man living in the UK. We have just begun figuring out how to get him with me in the US. I am also the mom to an amazing 1 year old boy!

Can't wait to meet you all and get some help on this amazing, wonderful, frustrating journey

xoxo
Angel
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 2:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie Here!

Originally Posted by Angel337
Hi all! My name is Angel I am a USC living in Arizona. I am currently engaged to a wonderful man living in the UK. We have just begun figuring out how to get him with me in the US. I am also the mom to an amazing 1 year old boy!

Can't wait to meet you all and get some help on this amazing, wonderful, frustrating journey

xoxo
Angel
Hi there...welcome aboard.

We have several USC members...so you are not alone. We have even more people who have dual UK/US citizenship...I'm one of them.

We have an excellent US Marriage Based Visa forum...our members who post in that forum will help guide you and your fiance through the process. I suggest you take a look in the BE Wiki...there's lots of info in there. You may also like to take a look around the US Forums.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Rete, Meauxna, Noorah101, Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Feb 23rd 2011, 4:33 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

A very warm welcome to BE & wish you the best of luck with your plans
Old Feb 24th 2011, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE, Angel!
Old Feb 28th 2011, 1:33 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie Here! USC living in Arizona

Hi Angel,

I just wanted to pop by and see if you are settling in ok, and finding your way around all the site's bells and whistles.

We've got a vibrant USA forum and I'm sure you will pick up some tips there as our members are great at sharing experiences.

Don't forget to give one of us a shout if you get stuck on anything.