Newbie!

Old Feb 28th 2011, 2:12 pm
Just Joined

Graham-cracker is just really niceGraham-cracker is just really niceGraham-cracker is just really niceGraham-cracker is just really niceGraham-cracker is just really niceGraham-cracker is just really niceGraham-cracker is just really niceGraham-cracker is just really nice
Default Newbie!

Hi, I have just registered on the site,
so thought I would check in.
Been watching and reading for a few weeks and really enjoy
the questions and comments.

I lived and worked in Orlando FL, from 1999 to 2005
Came back to England and regretted it ever since!
I am now in a position to go back but finding a lot of the rules have
changed!

Hopefully I can add to the help given by sharing my
experiences as well as learning from all of you.

Thanks

Graham
Old Feb 28th 2011, 2:14 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie!

Welcome! someone from the American forum will be along soon enough to help you
Old Feb 28th 2011, 2:57 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Graham-cracker
Hi, I have just registered on the site,
so thought I would check in.
Been watching and reading for a few weeks and really enjoy
the questions and comments.

I lived and worked in Orlando FL, from 1999 to 2005
Came back to England and regretted it ever since!
I am now in a position to go back but finding a lot of the rules have
changed!

Hopefully I can add to the help given by sharing my
experiences as well as learning from all of you.

Thanks

Graham
Hi there and welcome to BE Graham.

It seems quite a few people move back to the UK and regret it and find themselves ping ponging back...thus the term Ping Pong Pom.

How do you mean the rules have changed...are you referring to trying to get a visa? If so I recommend you take a look in the US Immigration and Visas forum. General questions about life in the US should be posted in the US Forum. The Trailer Park is for general chit chat.

Please take time to take a look in the BE Wiki...it's a great source for information.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Rete, Meauxna, Noorah101, Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Feb 28th 2011, 3:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Kia ora Graham & a warm welcome to BE from me too. We did the ping-pong thing, UK - NZ - UK - NZ. We've got us some well-travelled furniture
Happy posting
Old Feb 28th 2011, 8:40 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck with the move!