Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Re: New Member living in Westport, Connecticut

Re: New Member living in Westport, Connecticut

Old Dec 5th 2010, 9:32 am
Just Joined

Bobhughes is just really niceBobhughes is just really niceBobhughes is just really niceBobhughes is just really niceBobhughes is just really niceBobhughes is just really niceBobhughes is just really niceBobhughes is just really nice
Smile Re: New Member living in Westport, Connecticut

Dear Jane,
My family and I will be moving to Westport CT on the 18th December 2010following a posting with my work.
We have been in Dubai for the past seven years. Our son Edward is 11 and will be starting school in January. It would be nice to hook up with some other Brits over xmas and a chance to get to know some people in the area.

Kind regards
Robert & Jennifer Hughes
Old Dec 5th 2010, 11:06 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member living in Westport, Connecticut

Originally Posted by Bobhughes
Dear Jane,
My family and I will be moving to Westport CT on the 18th December 2010following a posting with my work.
We have been in Dubai for the past seven years. Our son Edward is 11 and will be starting school in January. It would be nice to hook up with some other Brits over xmas and a chance to get to know some people in the area.

Kind regards
Robert & Jennifer Hughes
Hello and welcome to the site.

I've moved your post into a thread of it's own. The writer of the original thread hasn't been back since she opened the thread.

We have quite a few members living in the Connecticut area who post in BE's US Forums. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page for the US forums...you will see a list of sub sections at the top of the page. Please repost your question in the The Meet-Ups forum.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. The mods for the US forums are Bob and MsElui. Although you can contact any mod or admin...there is usually one of us around 24/7.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Dec 21st 2010, 9:40 pm
Forum Regular

King Gimp has a brilliant futureKing Gimp has a brilliant futureKing Gimp has a brilliant futureKing Gimp has a brilliant futureKing Gimp has a brilliant futureKing Gimp has a brilliant futureKing Gimp has a brilliant future
Default Re: New Member living in Westport, Connecticut

Hey - I'm also moving to Westport, not until February next year. My Wife's family are all from Westport. Will be up near Bogeys Grill..