Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Re: Big Hi from another Newbie in Spain

Re: Big Hi from another Newbie in Spain

Old Jul 1st 2013, 12:07 am
Just Joined

Keiran_Kendrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Big Hi from another Newbie in Spain

Hi there, im new to all this and im flying out to Benidorm, Spain on the 3/7/13 to hopefully get a job and work for the summer and maybe longer, has anyone got any advice that could help me on this? Anything from where to go, where there are job vacancies, do you know anyone else doing this that would like to meet etc? any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Old Jul 1st 2013, 4:34 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kieran and welcome to the forum

I've moved your post to its own thread here in the Welcome Inn. The Welcome Inn is just for introductions and, as you'll see, you'll find Concierges, Moderators and BE posters from all around the world in this little section.

For specific questions about the country that you are going to, it's best to ask in that country's forum. I see you've already posted in Jobs section on here, so well done You might also like to check out the Spain forum too. Lots of helpful posters in there to assist you.

All the best with your plans.

Last edited by bakedbean; Jul 1st 2013 at 4:35 am. Reason: was a bit wrong
Old Jul 1st 2013, 12:46 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Keiran,

Welcome to BE!!

Glad you've found us and I'm sure you will pick up lots of tips in our Spain forum. Our members are great at sharing experiences and I'm sure you will make a few new friends along the way.
Old Jul 3rd 2013, 6:48 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Keiran_Kendrick
Hi there, im new to all this and im flying out to Benidorm, Spain on the 3/7/13 to hopefully get a job and work for the summer and maybe longer, has anyone got any advice that could help me on this? Anything from where to go, where there are job vacancies, do you know anyone else doing this that would like to meet etc? any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
You'll be on your way by now, but do go on the Spain forum when you arrive. With the present economic situation in Spain (and most of southern Europe), you'll get advice from the members there who are living through it.
P.S. You've put your "job search" post in the "jobs offered" section! Maybe a Mod will transfer it?