Reload this Page >

Quick hello - Moving to Spain

Quick hello - Moving to Spain

Old Jul 13th 2011, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

Crsk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quick hello - Moving to Spain

Hi from Kent

Going to be reading for info, which will hopefully turn into an actual move to Spain.

Cya
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick hello

Originally Posted by Crsk
Hi from Kent

Going to be reading for info, which will hopefully turn into an actual move to Spain.

Cya
Hola...welcome to the site.

I see you are finding your way around BE quite well...so I'll just give you a few links to help you on your way. I think you'll love being part of the group who post in the Spain forums...they'll give you info and tips about life there.

I recommend that you also take a look in the BE Wiki and please take time to read any announcements or stickied threads that appear at the top of each forum's index page.

If you have problems finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges to guide you. The concierges for the Spain forums is The Oddities.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need further help.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 11:22 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick hello - Moving to Spain

Hi Crsk,

Welcome to BE. I hope you enjoy being part of our community. Our Spain forum is full of great people and I'm sure you will pick up a few tips from them.

What area of Spain are you planning on moving to?
Old Jul 14th 2011, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

jo exton is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quick hello - Moving to Spain

Hi,
What part of Spain are you planning to move to , we live in Ibiza and have property on this site for sale , main one being a bar which we are reluctant to sell and move back but family matters force us to make changes. Have a look at Ibiza (i am biased i know) as it is a beautiful island and we have had 16 fantastic years here with such a great lifestyle.
This site is great for information i have found whether you are moving abroad or returning back to the uk.
Good luck and i would always say follow your heart and do it , we have no regrets at all and will always be able to look back with such good memories