Quick Hello

Old Oct 1st 2014, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

Kevin_R is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Quick Hello

Hi to all,

I am looking at retiring in roughly 5 years and then moving to Portugal.
I notice some members have their own blogs in regards to the Do's and Don'ts which will be helpful as I find my way around while carrying out some research.

I notice some people disagree on some matters which is good as it keeps your attention focused and feet firmly on the ground.

My profile gives you some insight in regards to my interests.

Anyway thanks in advance to any replies I may get.
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 8:09 am
Just Joined

Kryptoonyx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Quick Hello

Hi Kevin, Hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to ask and read other threads of your interest. Have a good day.
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 1:49 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Kevin and welcome to the forum hope you have discovered the Portugal section of the forum? If you have not, then that's the place to check out.
Old Oct 2nd 2014, 7:34 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely head over to the Portugal section - Portugal - British Expats, they should be able to help you out there.

Good luck!