Qrops

Old Aug 27th 2013, 6:22 pm
Just Joined

Clive Kelly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Qrops

Hello,
could anyone give me any advice about QROPS, naturally I can download info from the internet, but I would like to make contact with an expat who is already signed up. I am living in Switzerland if this make a difference.
Please Help !!!
Old Aug 28th 2013, 1:00 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qrops

Originally Posted by Clive Kelly
Hello,
could anyone give me any advice about QROPS, naturally I can download info from the internet, but I would like to make contact with an expat who is already signed up. I am living in Switzerland if this make a difference.
Please Help !!!
Hi there and welcome to BE

I'm not a lot of help when it comes to QROPS (pensions ) but we have a very large European section - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Pop down, say hello, and try asking the members down that way. If there is any difference with location, they're the ones who would know
Old Aug 28th 2013, 12:57 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qrops

Hi Clive and welcome to the forum

I'm a QROPs follower and done plenty of research though still none the wiser to be honest. There's quite a lot of existing threads on here relating to QROPs. If you go to,the main index page, hit the search button (top,right) and type in QROPs....they should all come up.

Happy researching.