Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Pubs and Tea Rooms

Pubs and Tea Rooms

Old Jul 25th 2012, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

WiseWoman44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pubs and Tea Rooms

I'm very new to this group. I live in the US, Florida, and visit Greece quite often on business, academic tasks and visiting a few (Greek) relatives.

I love British Teas, the experience as well as the beverage(s). My sister and I travel all over the US and make it a point to stop at tea rooms where ever we find them. Therefore, I'm hoping that I can find one or two in the Peloponnese ares of Greece while I'm visiting this summer, and then again, next.
Old Jul 25th 2012, 10:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pubs and Tea Rooms

Originally Posted by WiseWoman44
I'm very new to this group. I live in the US, Florida, and visit Greece quite often on business, academic tasks and visiting a few (Greek) relatives.

I love British Teas, the experience as well as the beverage(s). My sister and I travel all over the US and make it a point to stop at tea rooms where ever we find them. Therefore, I'm hoping that I can find one or two in the Peloponnese ares of Greece while I'm visiting this summer, and then again, next.
Hello and welcome to BE.

Sounds like you've got life figured out...winters in Fla and summers in Greece.

I see are finding your way around the forums...and have already posted in our Europe forums. If you have any site related problems please give me a shout.

Once again welcome.
Old Jul 26th 2012, 6:49 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE. Very happy to have you on board.

I love a good cuppa myself. Especially love having a cream tea when I go back to the UK for visits

I hope you enjoy being part of our little community.
Old Jul 26th 2012, 8:55 pm
Just Joined

WiseWoman44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue, thanks for the kind words......but I'm dying for a good cup of tea, and a cream tea would send me over the top. I hope I can hold out a few more weeks until I get back to Florida and hit my favorite pub and tea shop. I think it's the ambiance that I enjoy as much as the tea itself. Cheers.