Reload this Page >

Pregnant visa app

Pregnant visa app

Old Apr 28th 2013, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

Shadow9988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pregnant visa app

Hi,
Me and my wife got married in feb.i am waiting till October to apply for her visa as this is when I will have 6months of wage slips showing a minimum of 18.6 k earnings. My issue is that my wife is pregnant and due on nov 14th.
A few questions
How does this affect my application?
Will I have an answer before child is born?
Wat if visa is granted after child is born?
How long is visa valid?
Etc etc
Old Apr 28th 2013, 1:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pregnant visa app

Originally Posted by Shadow9988
Hi,
Me and my wife got married in feb.i am waiting till October to apply for her visa as this is when I will have 6months of wage slips showing a minimum of 18.6 k earnings. My issue is that my wife is pregnant and due on nov 14th.
A few questions
How does this affect my application?
Will I have an answer before child is born?
Wat if visa is granted after child is born?
How long is visa valid?
Etc etc
Welcome to BE.

I take it you are referring to a visa for your wife to live in the UK...is this correct? If so I recommend you post your questions in the Visa section of the Moving Back To The UK forum. The people who frequent that forum may be able to help you.

Good luck.
Old Apr 28th 2013, 1:25 pm
Just Joined

Shadow9988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pregnant visa app

Many thanks