Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Planning to move to Sevilla for 6-months

Planning to move to Sevilla for 6-months

Old Jan 12th 2011, 11:03 am
Just Joined

sevilla2012 is just really nicesevilla2012 is just really nicesevilla2012 is just really nicesevilla2012 is just really nicesevilla2012 is just really nicesevilla2012 is just really nicesevilla2012 is just really nicesevilla2012 is just really nice
Default Planning to move to Sevilla for 6-months

Hola Expats,

My husband and I are planning to live in Seville for 6-months early next year. My husband is English however he speaks Spanish and has a few relatives in Seville.

If anyone knows of some expat type blogs of people who have done or are doing a similar thing please let me know. I want to read stories about how others have planned and prepared for Seville and how they settled in etc.

I've been to Seville twice myself for about a week each time and have been to the April Fair. We stayed about 25 minutes out of the city. On our last visit my husbands Aunt took us on a fantastic tapas bar crawl. Really looking forward to going back.

Old Jan 12th 2011, 11:50 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Planning to move to Sevilla for 6-months

Hola y bienvenido a B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Spain can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Pop into our Spain forum here and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for.

Buena Suerte.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 12:47 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sevilla2012,

Welcome to BE, I hope you enjoy being part of our community.

No need for you to go searching for blogs, as we have a wonderful Spain forum where members share and exchange ideas, experiences and tips of living and working in Spain and I'm sure you will learn lots from them.

Go check it out and say hi

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75

Sue
Old Jan 12th 2011, 1:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sevilla2012
Hola Expats,

My husband and I are planning to live in Seville for 6-months early next year. My husband is English however he speaks Spanish and has a few relatives in Seville.

If anyone knows of some expat type blogs of people who have done or are doing a similar thing please let me know. I want to read stories about how others have planned and prepared for Seville and how they settled in etc.

I've been to Seville twice myself for about a week each time and have been to the April Fair. We stayed about 25 minutes out of the city. On our last visit my husbands Aunt took us on a fantastic tapas bar crawl. Really looking forward to going back.

Hi there and welcome to BE.

I'm sure you'll get loads of help and useful information from the people who post in the Spain forums. Please take a look in the BE Wiki...there's plenty of useful info in there.

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help. Once again welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.