Peugeot 308

Old Sep 24th 2017, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

Betsyboo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Peugeot 308

I have a Peugeot 308 (2011) does anyone know if I have to change rear brake/fog lights or is there another way round by altering wiring for ITV for registration change?
Old Sep 24th 2017, 6:27 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Peugeot 308

Hi Betsyboo, welcome to BE.

This area is for introductions and welcomes, so you are unlikely to get much of an answer here. I am not sure which country the ITV relates to, but if you look in the Europe section of BE forum, then select the country if it is listed, or post directly in the European forum if it isn't.

BTW, please take a moment to review the BE Forum site rules, in the link at the far right of the buff-coloured menu bar above.