Penang

Old Apr 4th 2018, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

Michael Cullen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Penang

Hello,

I'm new to this site. British living in New York City and thinking of moving to Penang.

I would be grateful for any help/advice..my main concern is that my fixed income is aroud $1700 pm...will this be a problem?

Thank you,

Michael
Old Apr 4th 2018, 11:48 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Penang

Hi Michael, welcome to BE

For all things Penang, pop over to our Malaysia forum and repost your questions there - there's some lovely expats living in various parts of the country and I'm sure they'd be happy to help where they can Malaysia - British Expats

A bit of housekeeping - we ask all new BE members to have a read of the site rules, and to contact one of our friendly moderators if they run into any site related problems.

By the way, you have excellent taste, Penang is gorgeous