Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Best suburb to live in Houston near the British School or Awty International School

Best suburb to live in Houston near the British School or Awty International School

Old Apr 14th 2010, 2:02 am
Just Joined

buttercup38 is just really nicebuttercup38 is just really nicebuttercup38 is just really nicebuttercup38 is just really nicebuttercup38 is just really nicebuttercup38 is just really nicebuttercup38 is just really nicebuttercup38 is just really nice
Default Best suburb to live in Houston near the British School or Awty International School

If people send their children to the British School or Awty International School where do they live? I'm trying to look at areas near to the schools that have good facilities. I once lived in The Woodlands and hated it so know the 2nd time around my family should live near to or inside the loop but I need to be near those schools. Suggestions?
Old Apr 14th 2010, 2:28 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best suburb to live in Houston near the British School or Awty International Scho

Hi Buttercup,

I'm afraid I can't help with your question as I am in NC, but I see that you have also posted it in the USA forum. I'm know we have quite a few members in Texas and I'm sure that someone will be able to give you some pointers.

In the meantime welcome to the site, I hope you enjoy being part of our community. Please give me a shout if you have any site questions, feedback or suggestions. I can generally be found lurking the BE corridors at all times of the day and night

Sue
Old Apr 14th 2010, 3:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best suburb to live in Houston near the British School or Awty International Scho

Originally Posted by buttercup38
If people send their children to the British School or Awty International School where do they live? I'm trying to look at areas near to the schools that have good facilities. I once lived in The Woodlands and hated it so know the 2nd time around my family should live near to or inside the loop but I need to be near those schools. Suggestions?
Hello and welcome.

We have several members who post in the US forums that live in the Houston area. Hopefully someone will be able to help you with your question.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 10:48 pm
Just Joined

PCFletcher2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't have kids myself but I do live at Lakes on Eldridge.

One of the few areas that has bus service to the Brit School and one of the 'nicer' places to live.
Old Jun 9th 2010, 6:55 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by buttercup38
Welcome to the forum, See you have had some suggestions in the other Thread