Reload this Page >

Nurse planning to move to Australia

Nurse planning to move to Australia

Old May 29th 2017, 10:48 am
Just Joined

Loc2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nurse planning to move to Australia

Hi
Am planning to move to Australia with my 2 kids and husband. I am a nurse l was wondering how l can get a job and a permanent visa to Australia.
Old May 29th 2017, 11:12 am
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nurse planning to move to Australia

Good morning and welcome to BE

The family's wanting to move to Australian. How exciting for you. BE has an excellent Australian forum, complete with a subforum dealing with the process of immigrating. Australia - British Expats is where you will find expats who have been trail blazers and who will offer help in smoothing the way for you. Before you go to Australia - British Expats we ask that you have a read of the site rules listed on the beige bar above. Just a few simple guidelines.

If you run into difficulty navigating the site(s), please reach out to a Mod or Supermod would will be happy to assist you.

Again welcome to BE.
Old May 29th 2017, 12:18 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome. Also take a look in the Nursing/Medical Forum. It's a worldwide forum but there's loads of Australian information there.
Old Jun 2nd 2017, 9:14 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary