Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

numan ,point me in right direction

numan ,point me in right direction

Old Apr 25th 2011, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

nickinblackinoz will become famous soon enough
Default numan ,point me in right direction

G`day from Oz ! can you point me in the direction of Aussie action and hopefully any Hugh Cornwell and stranglers die hard fans ............
Old Apr 25th 2011, 12:09 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: numan ,point me in right direction

Originally Posted by nickinblackinoz
G`day from Oz ! can you point me in the direction of Aussie action and hopefully any Hugh Cornwell and stranglers die hard fans ............
Hi and welcome to BE.

Have you lived in Australia long?
Old Apr 25th 2011, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi and welcome to BE.

Have you lived in Australia long?
WOW...!!!! are you my concierge ..................are you here to show me around...?
Thanks Sue,lived here almost 4 yrs now........but wish i had done it sooner ...as i would have beat the boom and got myself a rental too like many others did...
Old Apr 25th 2011, 12:33 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

WOW...!!!! are you my concierge ..................are you here to show me around...?
Thanks Sue,lived here almost 4 yrs now........but wish i had done it sooner ...as i would have beat the boom and got myself a rental too like many others did...
Cool, I take it you like it then?

Glad to have you on board and I hope you enjoy being a part of our community.

If you get stuck on anything please give myself, a Moderator or a Concierge a shout anytime. You can find a list of everyone here.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sue
Cool, I take it you like it then?

Glad to have you on board and I hope you enjoy being a part of our community.

If you get stuck on anything please give myself, a Moderator or a Concierge a shout anytime. You can find a list of everyone here.
Thanks Sue, thats a lot of mods you have ........! who are the Concierges then .....?
Old Apr 25th 2011, 1:26 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Thanks Sue, thats a lot of mods you have ........! who are the Concierges then .....?
The names in bold are moderators, those not bold are Concierges.

You can find out the difference between them here
Old Apr 25th 2011, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sue
The names in bold are moderators, those not bold are Concierges.

You can find out the difference between them here
arrrr, now im with ya .....i did wonder about the boldness....... thanks Sue ...............btw where are all the curry lovers on here
Old Apr 25th 2011, 10:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

arrrr, now im with ya .....i did wonder about the boldness....... thanks Sue ...............btw where are all the curry lovers on here
Hi Nick,
Not sure which bit of Aus you are in, but if you have a wander through the Barbie, and the Meet Ups in Aus forums, you'll find more than a few curry lovers. Brisbane and the Gold Coast have regular meets in a few good haunts, not sure about the other bits of Aus though
Old Apr 26th 2011, 8:17 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

btw where are all the curry lovers on here
Curry? now you're talking. Plenty of curries here in Penang.

Hugh Cornwell and the Stranglers? OMG... are they still alive??
Old Apr 26th 2011, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hi Nick,
Not sure which bit of Aus you are in, but if you have a wander through the Barbie, and the Meet Ups in Aus forums, you'll find more than a few curry lovers. Brisbane and the Gold Coast have regular meets in a few good haunts, not sure about the other bits of Aus though
thanks polly, but 59,000 post omg your well due a service ........lol..........thats the most post ive ever seen.......nice one pollyanna............plus i will defo look up the curry threads thanx
Old Apr 26th 2011, 6:08 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nick

Wow the Stranglers - brings me back memories of gigging in the late 70s and early 80s ! Pretty good live - but can't help but tell ya - Bauhaus and The Clash were better live .... lol

welcome to a fellow good music appreciator...

Oh BTW welcome to BE from me too.

Dread - x
Old Apr 27th 2011, 3:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Nick

Wow the Stranglers - brings me back memories of gigging in the late 70s and early 80s ! Pretty good live - but can't help but tell ya - Bauhaus and The Clash were better live .... lol

welcome to a fellow good music appreciator...

Oh BTW welcome to BE from me too.

Dread - x
thanks Dread Kick in the Eye ehhhh yes they were very good to but couldnt go the distance like the stranglers have ,not big on the Clash ,too much reggea ect so you being an apprecitor of good punk you probs know the likes of Chron Gen ,Dept-S- and Afraid of Mice never really got the respect they deserved ....? some fantastic music amongst those bands ...also Damned and SLF great live .............could talk all day about punk , so will catch you soon , regards
Old Apr 27th 2011, 7:44 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't like all those safetypins.
Old Apr 27th 2011, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bakedbean
I didn't like all those safetypins.
they are safe as mate ...........
Old Apr 27th 2011, 6:12 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Dread Kick in the Eye ehhhh yes they were very good to but couldnt go the distance like the stranglers have ,not big on the Clash ,too much reggea ect so you being an apprecitor of good punk you probs know the likes of Chron Gen ,Dept-S- and Afraid of Mice never really got the respect they deserved ....? some fantastic music amongst those bands ...also Damned and SLF great live .............could talk all day about punk , so will catch you soon , regards

Oh yes most definitely. Punk was a fantastic era with some of the best lyrical poetry in history, and it was such fun. In fact I played the damned only they other day - a great way to de stress by yelling the lyrics at the top of your voice. The Pistols have the same effect on stress as well I find...... Them were the days....

Dread - x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.