Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you all.

Old Feb 16th 2013, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

Adriane T is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you all.

My name is Adriane,
I am a dutch woman living for seven years now in the south of Hungary in the near of the European capital city of Pécs.

With kind regards Adriane.

Last edited by Adriane T; Feb 16th 2013 at 1:15 pm. Reason: type misstake
Old Feb 16th 2013, 1:10 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice to meet you all.

Hi Adriane and welcome to the forum.

You can advertise your house for free in the Classifieds section on here. Just check out the tab at the top of the page. Adverts are not allowed within the main forum.

I see you've found the Hungary section on here and I'm sure you can contribute some good information to others.

Where are you planning to move to?
Old Feb 16th 2013, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Adriane T
Nice to meet you all.

My name is Adriane,
I am a dutch woman living for seven years now in the south of Hungary in the near of the European capital city of Pécs.

With kind regards Adriane.
Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi Adriane and welcome to the forum.

You can advertise your house for free in the Classifieds section on here. Just check out the tab at the top of the page. Adverts are not allowed within the main forum.

I see you've found the Hungary section on here and I'm sure you can contribute some good information to others.

Where are you planning to move to?
I like to go back to Holland (where alle the kids are living) or to see the rest of the world first I like to move on.
Old Feb 16th 2013, 5:33 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Feb 16th 2013, 6:52 pm
Just Joined

Good evening Rosemary,

Thank you for your message.
If I need help, I will be sure to ask you.
Have a nice evening.

Kind regards Adriane.