Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you!

Old Mar 30th 2018, 2:15 am
Just Joined

Warwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Nice to meet you!

Hello! It's a pleasure to meet you all.
As you can probably tell my from my username, I am from Warwickshire. I am seventeen years old, and moved with my family to Vancouver Canada in 2006. I am hoping to return to the UK after I graduate high school in June 2019, so I came here hoping for some advice around that. I'd also love to make friends and share experiences, specifically with other expats to Canada.
Old Mar 30th 2018, 3:21 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nice to meet you!

Good morning and welcome to BE

For those who are planning on returning to the UK, BE has a forum set up for those who have questions on procedures, benefits, etc.

Before going to The Moving Back To The UK forum Moving back to the UK - British Expats

While you have already dug into the forums, we ask that you have a brief read of the site rules found here Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

Hope that the move back to the UK is successful for you and you find it the same idyllic as your memories have made it.
Old Mar 30th 2018, 5:12 pm
Just Joined

Warwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond reputeWarwickshireboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you! I have read the rules.
Old Mar 30th 2018, 6:01 pm
Just Joined

pquick is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice to meet you too Warwichshire boy