Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newcomer from the UK living in the US!

Newcomer from the UK living in the US!

Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

Brit_Xoomer is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Newcomer from the UK living in the US!

Hello All,

Just joined, a quick tidbit of me: Travelling, mint food, taters ale and a laugh. Living in the Big Apple and hoping to learn some things from the British, Canadian, and Aussie expats. Cheers!!!

Brit_Xoomer
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:47 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newcomer from the UK living in the US!

Originally Posted by Brit_Xoomer
Hello All,

Just joined, a quick tidbit of me: Travelling, mint food, taters ale and a laugh. Living in the Big Apple and hoping to learn some things from the British, Canadian, and Aussie expats. Cheers!!!

Brit_Xoomer
Hi there and welcome to BE.

We have plenty of Brits, Canadians and Australians on BE. Take a look down our Main Index Page, click on whatever forum takes your fancy and join in the fun.

We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page. If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator...the mods' names are located at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page.

Please give me a shout if you need any help. Good luck.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:58 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hello All,

Brit_Xoomer
Hi and welcome to BE.

How long have you been in NY? Are you enjoying it?
Old Sep 30th 2010, 1:00 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Brit

Welcome to BE from me too.
You sound like you're full of adventure so I hope you enjoy chatting in whichever forum takes your fancy - or as many forums as you want really. Just join in whichever one you want and enjoy the fun and banter to be had.

Dread -x
Old Sep 30th 2010, 10:27 pm
Account Closed

Brit_Xoomer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the warm welcomes...I am looking forward to sharing with other expats!
Old Sep 30th 2010, 11:14 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the warm welcomes...I am looking forward to sharing with other expats!
You're very welcome...it's always nice to see new members.

I'm sorry but I have to ask you to change your avatar...Site Rule # 19. Thank you.