Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

newby hoping to go to Oz

newby hoping to go to Oz

Old Aug 20th 2013, 10:13 am
Just Joined

Ellied71 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default newby hoping to go to Oz

Hi there my name is Elaine and I am married with 3 kids, two boys age 13 and 11 and a big soppy female canine kid. We live in central Scotland and have been born and brought up here. Hubby and myself have always dreamed of emigrating and it looks like we may finally be getting the chance so doing lots of research. Looking forward to chatting to you all and hope I can get lots of answers to the multitude of questions I have.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 10:29 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newby hoping to go to Oz

Originally Posted by Ellied71
Hi there my name is Elaine and I am married with 3 kids, two boys age 13 and 11 and a big soppy female canine kid. We live in central Scotland and have been born and brought up here. Hubby and myself have always dreamed of emigrating and it looks like we may finally be getting the chance so doing lots of research. Looking forward to chatting to you all and hope I can get lots of answers to the multitude of questions I have.
Hi Elaine and welcome to BE

I don't know how much looking around you've done, but plenty of helpful bods in our Australia forums - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54
Old Aug 20th 2013, 11:46 am
Just Joined

Ellied71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi and thanks for the welcome.

Have done some looking around on here. Have posted a rather long winded post in the Australia section. Just finding it such a minefield of conflicting information
Old Aug 20th 2013, 12:46 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum
Old Aug 20th 2013, 1:25 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ellied71
Hi and thanks for the welcome.

Have done some looking around on here. Have posted a rather long winded post in the Australia section. Just finding it such a minefield of conflicting information
Well I'm sure with the aid of other members here they will help steer you though by sharing their experiences.

Welcome to BE, and I hope your time with us is long and fruitful