Newbies

Old Nov 27th 2009, 2:52 pm
Chris

crispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nice
Default Newbies

Hi there,
My name is Chris and I am sponsoring my partner for his 309 visa. In England at the moment but hope very much to be back in Aus some time next year and settling into a new life as Queenslanders.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 3:10 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbies

Hi Chris,

Welcome to BE. I see you managed to post okay. A big welcome to BE. I hope you enjoy using the site. I'm sure you will find lots of people in the Australia forum who will be able to chat with about moving to Aus.

Regards

Sue
Old Nov 27th 2009, 3:30 pm
Chris

crispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nicecrispybacon is just really nice

Yes thank you I managed to suss it out eventually. Lovely of you to welcome us.
Old Nov 27th 2009, 4:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispybacon
Hi there,
My name is Chris and I am sponsoring my partner for his 309 visa. In England at the moment but hope very much to be back in Aus some time next year and settling into a new life as Queenslanders.
Welcome to BE Chris.

I see you have found your way into the Australia Immigration forum...there is also the Australia general forum for and The Barbie for off topic chat. You'll probably find a wealth of info about life down under in those forums.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54

Just shout out if you require assistance.
Old Nov 28th 2009, 8:00 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Yes thank you I managed to suss it out eventually. Lovely of you to welcome us.
I wish I'd thought of your username first.

Hi!
Old Nov 29th 2009, 7:20 am
Chris

Originally Posted by meauxna
I wish I'd thought of your username first.

Hi!
I would like to take credit for but it has clung to me for years. To the point where an old flat mate nearly threw away post for me when I first moved in. She thought my surname was Bacon and so wondered who the post was for in my real (not bacon) surname!
Old Nov 30th 2009, 4:08 am

TiddlyPom is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to take credit for but it has clung to me for years. To the point where an old flat mate nearly threw away post for me when I first moved in. She thought my surname was Bacon and so wondered who the post was for in my real (not bacon) surname!
Hi Chris... welcome.

Bacon butties... mmmmmmm.