Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie - wanting to relocate to Cyprus.

Newbie - wanting to relocate to Cyprus.

Old Oct 7th 2013, 9:09 am
Just Joined

shirree93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Newbie - wanting to relocate to Cyprus.

Hi

My name is Shirree and my family and i are looking into moving back to Cyprus. We have stayed there before but my dad was in the army so we were housed and everything in Dhekelia but this time we are doing it on our own.

i am looking for ANY type of advice.. i dont even know where to start! I would like to be living in some form of British community as i know that i will be needing a lot of support. My family consists of myself, my mother, my friend and two of my younger brothers so 3 jobs and a school will be needed. i also have 3 small dogs. please help! haha

Thank you
Old Oct 7th 2013, 9:30 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie - wanting to relocate to Cyprus.

Originally Posted by shirree93
Hi

My name is Shirree and my family and i are looking into moving back to Cyprus. We have stayed there before but my dad was in the army so we were housed and everything in Dhekelia but this time we are doing it on our own.

i am looking for ANY type of advice.. i dont even know where to start! I would like to be living in some form of British community as i know that i will be needing a lot of support. My family consists of myself, my mother, my friend and two of my younger brothers so 3 jobs and a school will be needed. i also have 3 small dogs. please help! haha

Thank you
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
This section is just for introductions - you should post again on the Cyprus forum where you'll find advice from the members there, but give more info. For example, what are your respective lines of work? How old is the brother still at school age? Be aware that the economic situation in Europe in general is bleak and unemployment rates are higher than in the UK, also that it might be advisable, depending on his age, for your younger brother to finish schooling in the UK. But those living in Cyprus will advise you better than me!
Old Oct 7th 2013, 9:40 am
Just Joined

shirree93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Newbie - wanting to relocate to Cyprus.

Thank you