Reload this Page >

Newbie - USA and Bequia

Newbie - USA and Bequia

Old Jun 16th 2012, 1:54 pm
Just Joined

alandwalker is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Newbie - USA and Bequia

Hi all

Did a two year stint in the USA, based in Westport, Connecticut but travelling all over. And will (eventually) be retiring to Bequia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, West Indies, where we have a home.

Between now and then, there's a high likelihood of another stint abroad - hence joining up.

Thanks for having me!

Alan
Old Jun 16th 2012, 6:33 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie - USA and Bequia

Hi Alan

Welcome to BE

I recommend you check out our Carribean forum where you ay find some other folks living around St Vincent (beautiful place by the way and I am very very envious !!).
We also have forums for numerous countries worldwide so wherever you end up youay want to find the forum for that country and chat with other expats already living and working there.
You will find the relevant forums by clicking the 'forum index' tab on the top left of this page. Scroll down the listed countries and double click on the country name which will take you into the forum.

That just leaves me to wish you all the very best wherever you end up

Dread -x
Old Jun 16th 2012, 9:52 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

How fun to be able to hop around so much!
Old Jun 17th 2012, 8:45 am
Just Joined

alandwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks both!

Cheers,

Alan