Reload this Page >

NEWBIE in Spain!

NEWBIE in Spain!

Old Mar 17th 2011, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

janpierson is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile NEWBIE in Spain!

Hi, yet another newbie
I have a question that I hope somebody can answer.
Today I received my S1 (was E212) from DWP in England as I have permantly moved to Spain.
I rang them to ask if I am entitled to free prescriptions, all they said was that I would be entitled to whatever a Spanish national gets.
So please can somebody explain what it is I am entitled to.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 4:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEWBIE

Originally Posted by janpierson
Hi, yet another newbie
I have a question that I hope somebody can answer.
Today I received my S1 (was E212) from DWP in England as I have permantly moved to Spain.
I rang them to ask if I am entitled to free prescriptions, all they said was that I would be entitled to whatever a Spanish national gets.
So please can somebody explain what it is I am entitled to.
Hello and welcome.

If you're not a UK resident I don't think you are entitled to get free meds on the NHS. I suggest you repost your question in the Spain Forum...you will get a much better response from people actually living in Spain.

We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if I can be of further help.
Old Mar 18th 2011, 1:19 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEWBIE

Hi Jan

Welcome to BE.

I am sure you will get the answer to your query on the Spain forum. Sorry I can't answer.
And of course there is plenty of fun and banter to join in with among other expats posting in Spain.
Go on give it a go.

Enjoy

Dread - x
Old Mar 18th 2011, 1:40 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEWBIE in Spain!

Hi janpierson,

Just wanted to pop by and say hi. I see you have reposted in the Spain forum and looks like you are getting some great responses. So welcome to BE and I hope you will stick around