Reload this Page >

Newbie heading to NZ

Newbie heading to NZ

Old Apr 19th 2011, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

Jan0512 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie heading to NZ

Hi I'm Jan.

I currently live in Surrey and I'm hoping to move to NZ later this year with my hubby and 3 kids.

Old Apr 19th 2011, 6:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie heading to NZ

Originally Posted by Jan0512
Hi I'm Jan.

I currently live in Surrey and I'm hoping to move to NZ later this year with my hubby and 3 kids.

Hey Jan...welcome to BE. I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community of British Expats.

I see you've already started posting in the New Zealand forum. I'm sure you'll get lots of help and tips from the members that post in the NZ forums.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forum are MnB and Vitalstatistix.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please give me a shout is you need any more help.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 7:15 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan0512
Hi I'm Jan.

Hi Jan & welcome to BE, you'll receive a warm welcome on the NZ forum plus lots of support and useful info from members who may be 'in the same boat' or who have already been through the stresses & joys that such a life changing move can bring.....Good luck with your plans & happy posting, look forward to 'seeing' you again.
B
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:26 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jan

Good to see you have found the NZ forum. Hope you're finding your way around the site ok - but we're here if you need any help navigating.

Welcome to BE and good luck with your planned move

Dread - x