Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie god we typed a message !!!! Moving to Alberta, Canada

Newbie god we typed a message !!!! Moving to Alberta, Canada

Old Mar 19th 2013, 6:21 pm
Forum Regular

Tommytank is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie god we typed a message !!!! Moving to Alberta, Canada

Well its took a long time but, this is our first post . I know there is another Howe family on here (wonder if were related mmmm). Anyhow we are the Howe's from sunny Oldham !!! Glad to be posting on here for the first time been browsing for months. Our long journey still ongoing but, hoping to one day settle in Alberta. Hope this post finds you all well and look forward to getting some great advice, tips etc.
Old Mar 19th 2013, 6:41 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie god we typed a message !!!!

Welcome Tommytank

as you have been browsing for months assume you have found the Canadian bit of the forum http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Good luck with your move and I'm sure you will get lots of advice from the people going through and been through their own moves
Old Mar 19th 2013, 6:51 pm
Forum Regular

Tommytank is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou
Old Mar 20th 2013, 6:33 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tommy and welcome Do check out the Canada forum and post some questions, won't you. Don't be shy.
Old Mar 24th 2013, 9:26 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary