Old Jan 15th 2015, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

fiken1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie

Hi all,

Hoping to move away from Scotland and hope some of you will know more about this than I do!

Look forward to hearing from you
Old Jan 15th 2015, 12:32 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Hi, welcome to BE.

Whereabouts are you hoping to move to?
Old Jan 15th 2015, 12:36 pm
Just Joined

I am hoping to move to the US in particular Florida

I have had a few interested schools but not confident in the process
Old Jan 15th 2015, 12:36 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum
Old Jan 15th 2015, 12:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fiken1
I am hoping to move to the US in particular Florida

I have had a few interested schools but not confident in the process
Oooh tricky then, I'm sure you know that the US is one of the hardest countries to move to!

You mention schools so are you planning on studying there? That's a good way to get a foot in the door I believe.

Best of luck with it.
Old Jan 15th 2015, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

I am a teacher and have sent a few "applications" to schools and there have been a few interested in employing me.

Thank you! My husband and I are really keen to move as we love our time in the US
Old Jan 15th 2015, 12:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

I am a teacher and have sent a few "applications" to schools and there have been a few interested in employing me.

Thank you! My husband and I are really keen to move as we love our time in the US
Oh, I see! It would be well worth you posting in the US forums, I didn't think a teacher would normally get a visa for the US? But if you've got schools that are interested and prepared to petition for your visa, that's great.

But head to the US forums, and the lovely folks there will soon help you out, good luck.
Old Jan 15th 2015, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

Thank you and thank you for the welcome!
Old Jan 15th 2015, 12:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Thank you and thank you for the welcome!
No probs, sorry have just seen you already had posted in the US forums. Doh!

Hope you can manage it.