Old Jan 9th 2010, 12:13 pm
Just Joined

cora1375 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking newbie

Hi guys,
I'm Cora and stumbled (Thankfully) accross this site, I'm from Kent but moved upto Derbyshire 3yrs ago. Currently I am a 2nd yr student nurse and plan to move over to either Spain, Australia or New Zealand in a few yrs time
Anyway am hoping to meet people with similiar ideas or who have actually done the big move!
xx
Old Jan 9th 2010, 12:16 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newbie

Originally Posted by cora1375
Hi guys,
I'm Cora and stumbled (Thankfully) accross this site, I'm from Kent but moved upto Derbyshire 3yrs ago. Currently I am a 2nd yr student nurse and plan to move over to either Spain, Australia or New Zealand in a few yrs time
Anyway am hoping to meet people with similiar ideas or who have actually done the big move!
xx
Hi Cora

Welcome to BE!

P.S. Don't listen to anything they say about me.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

Thanks!
Im stuck though, how do I start a new thread? lol
Old Jan 9th 2010, 12:22 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!
Im stuck though, how do I start a new thread? lol
You go to the section of the forum that you want to start the thread in (e.g. Australia, New Zealand, Europe) and look for the little blue 'New Thread' button.

If you're still stuck try washing up liquid. That normally does it for me.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 12:25 pm
Just Joined

AH ha ha ha thanks, but do u use fairy or own brand lol!!! ok will have a look xx
Old Jan 9th 2010, 3:57 pm
Just Joined

gmb1771 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Cora,
I am new to this site and am also a 2nd year nursing student and interested in moving to New Zealand.
I am keen to do my final year in NZ if possible.
Good luck with your training.
Old Jan 9th 2010, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Hi,
where abouts r u training and r u enjoying it?
I love the placements, spent last week in HDU which was fab! I really want to move abroad and take my qualification with me but am soooo nervous lol
Good luck with your training too xx
Old Jan 11th 2010, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

gmb1771 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
where abouts r u training and r u enjoying it?
I love the placements, spent last week in HDU which was fab! I really want to move abroad and take my qualification with me but am soooo nervous lol
Good luck with your training too xx
At the moment I am training in Angus in the Community and love it. This is what I would like to do when I finish my training. Me and my family have been thinking about moving for some time-11 years infact!!!!! so I think now is the time to go for it.
I would love to be able to finish my training in NZ but dont know yet if this is possible.
Thats great you got to work in HDU. I find that sometimes your lucky with placements and sometimes not. I am also nervous about moving. Good Luck.
Old Jan 12th 2010, 12:21 am

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Hey gals, there is a Nursing forum here just for you!
Maybe it will be of use: http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72
Old Jan 12th 2010, 12:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there Cora and gmb1771...welcome to BE.

Just yell out if you need any assistance navigating the forums. Enjoy!!