Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Newbie ☀️ Hello from Durham, advice..Murcia/Alicante for short term rental

Newbie ☀️ Hello from Durham, advice..Murcia/Alicante for short term rental

Old Apr 7th 2018, 5:31 pm
Just Joined

SunshineGirl66 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Newbie ☀️ Hello from Durham, advice..Murcia/Alicante for short term rental

Hi, my name is alison and my partner and me (and pooch) are looking to have a 3 month stay in spring of 2019 in the Alicante or Murcia region. We want somewhere that's not too far from the beach/promenade, dog friendly areas, not too lively but not dead either, a mix of nationalities, not a Brit only place. We are looking at Moraira/Denia area....or North of the mar menor upwards. We just wondered if anybody could point me to some nice places along that area. We are looking for a house/villa below €600 a month (they can be found😊). This is a sort of reckie to see if we like it and then if we do, we will return at the end of next year for a 6-12 month rental. Partner is in receipt of pensions but I will have no income but we have savings that we can live comfortably on too. Thanks in advance.
Old Apr 7th 2018, 6:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie ☀️ Hello from Durham, advice..Murcia/Alicante for short term rental

Thank you for stopping at the Welcome Inn SSG.

The Inn is a great place for introductions and to find answers to the questions you have posted at the Inn, please ask them at Spain - British Expats

We ask that you have a brief read of our site rules Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

You might also want to check our classified ads out.