Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New to this site but not to Sardinia!

New to this site but not to Sardinia!

Old Aug 21st 2013, 9:40 pm
Just Joined

defenderman1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking New to this site but not to Sardinia!

Hello Folks!
I'm Colin and as the title says I'm new to this site but not to Sardinia, Italy. What I mean is I have had an apartment in the North of Sardinia for the last 9 years.
It's a beautiful Island and not that many people know about it so it's quite nice.
Even though I have had my place for a long time there are still issue's that pop up now and again. Hopefully there will be someone out there to help me out.
Regards
Colin
Old Aug 21st 2013, 9:53 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to this site but not to Sardinia!

Originally Posted by defenderman1
Hello Folks!
I'm Colin and as the title says I'm new to this site but not to Sardinia, Italy. What I mean is I have had an apartment in the North of Sardinia for the last 9 years.
It's a beautiful Island and not that many people know about it so it's quite nice.
Even though I have had my place for a long time there are still issue's that pop up now and again. Hopefully there will be someone out there to help me out.
Regards
Colin
Hi Colin and welcome to the forum
Old Aug 21st 2013, 11:00 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Colin,

Welcome to BE, so pleased you've found us.

May your stay with us be long and enjoyable, and if you get stuck on anything on the site please don't hesitate to give me a shout.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 1:00 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Colin and welcome to,the forum
Old Aug 27th 2013, 3:47 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary