Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

new to seville and need advice

new to seville and need advice

Old Feb 20th 2010, 4:15 pm
Just Joined

didi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new to seville and need advice

hello everyone, I`m Irish and have been living in Toulouse, France for a good few years. My husband who works for airbus is being sent to Seville so my son and I are moving too.We are all delighted to move to the south of Spain but I have no idea of what neighbourhoods I should target for housing.Our son will be most likely going to school at the lycee Francais which is near the museo taurino. I would be really grateful if anyone could give me some tips.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 6:50 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new to seville and need advice

Originally Posted by didi1
hello everyone, I`m Irish and have been living in Toulouse, France for a good few years. My husband who works for airbus is being sent to Seville so my son and I are moving too.We are all delighted to move to the south of Spain but I have no idea of what neighbourhoods I should target for housing.Our son will be most likely going to school at the lycee Francais which is near the museo taurino. I would be really grateful if anyone could give me some tips.
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
You might do well to post on the Spain forum where you'll find lots of helpful people.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 7:56 pm
Just Joined

didi1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: new to seville and need advice

have done, thanks