Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New to this in Oz - Cleveland

New to this in Oz - Cleveland

Old Jan 10th 2011, 3:20 am
Just Joined

BaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really nice
Default New to this in Oz - Cleveland

Hi
I'm Deb, we moved to Cleveland Bayside last year. Have settled in quite nicely. Was a very last minute move with work. I am originally from the NE, but we have moved around a fair bit. We should be living here for a couple of years on a temporary visa, but we really like it here and are now wondering if we should make it a more permanent move. We have 2 children and they love it here. Have found this site full of really useful info and hope to use it more often.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 3:34 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to this in Oz - Cleveland

Originally Posted by BaysideC
Hi
I'm Deb, we moved to Cleveland Bayside last year. Have settled in quite nicely. Was a very last minute move with work. I am originally from the NE, but we have moved around a fair bit. We should be living here for a couple of years on a temporary visa, but we really like it here and are now wondering if we should make it a more permanent move. We have 2 children and they love it here. Have found this site full of really useful info and hope to use it more often.
Hi Deb and welcome to BE.

I see you've already found our Australia forums...the members who post in the forums are a great bunch of people...I'm sure you'll enjoy being a BE member. BE is not only a great information resource...it's a place to hang out and have a few laughs too.

Kelli28 is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact her.

For all other concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20,, Sonlymewalter and Alistairboyle.

Please shout out should you require any help.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 7:04 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BaysideC
Hi
Hi

Welcome to BE I'm also from the North East of England. The Bayside is a lovely area lived there once myself. Feel free to give me a shout if I can help you with anything.
Old Jan 10th 2011, 9:00 am
Just Joined

BaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really niceBaysideC is just really nice

Thanks ladies, it is good to know you are all out there. Will shout out if there is anything I want to ask. Not very impressed with our 1st Aussie summer so far but at least we are not flooded out!
Thanks again