New Members

Old Jul 6th 2015, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

jmack2743 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Members

Hi my name Joan, I'm a Coventry girl who live and work in Lacey, Washington State on the West coast. My husband Scott, who is also from the UK is from Essex.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 8:20 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Members

Hello and welcome to the forum Looks like you've found the USA section already, so shall leave you to it.
Old Jul 7th 2015, 4:19 pm
Just Joined

wkhan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello everyone, my name is Wasim from London, live and work now in Ras Al Khaimah - UAE. I am new to this site, looking forward to stay in touch with people here and hopefully will be able to share news and updates.
Old Jul 8th 2015, 5:21 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hello and welcome to the forum Looks like you've found the USA section already, so shall leave you to it.
Thanks
Old Jul 8th 2015, 5:23 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by wkhan
Hello everyone, my name is Wasim from London, live and work now in Ras Al Khaimah - UAE. I am new to this site, looking forward to stay in touch with people here and hopefully will be able to share news and updates.
Welcome
Old Jul 9th 2015, 10:06 am
Just Joined

kevinfj is an unknown quantity at this point

How do I start a new thread ?
Old Jul 9th 2015, 10:13 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinfj
How do I start a new thread ?
Big blue button at the top of each forum that says 'new thread'.

If in doubt, have a read of the FAQ - British Expats - FAQ: General Forum Usage

HTH.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 10:26 am
Just Joined

many thanks.
Old Jul 9th 2015, 10:27 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

many thanks.
No probs. I see you've started a new thread, which is great, but you've put it in the wrong place - it's in the 'Rest of the World' forum rather than the Spanish forum! I'll move it for you now, hope you get some responses.

Old Jul 9th 2015, 10:30 am
Just Joined

many thanks....I have to say that I am taking a while to get the hang of all of this...I think I am a tad dyslexic when it comes to this kind of thing..!
Old Jul 9th 2015, 10:48 am
SUPER MODERATOR

many thanks....I have to say that I am taking a while to get the hang of all of this...I think I am a tad dyslexic when it comes to this kind of thing..!
No probs. You'll soon get the hang of it, it just takes a while when you're a newbie. If you get stuck, then just give one of us mods a shout and we'll be happy to help.