New member saying hi to all..

New member saying hi to all..

Old Jan 6th 2017, 4:41 pm
Olu
Just Joined

Olu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New member saying hi to all..

Hi,

I have just joined up and I would like to say hello to one and all and wish you a very Happy New Year.

I am living in the U.K. I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom apartment in Sardinia for 3-6 months from February. I don't, as yet have a particular or favourite location and am open minded on the matter. So far, all I found on line is holidays lets, which are expensive or property for sale. Can anyone advise me how I might shine some light on this issue, please? Thanks. Olu
Old Jan 6th 2017, 5:48 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New member saying hi to all..

Hi and Welcome to the World of the British Expat

I see that you are wanting to spend a few months in Sardinia. May I suggest two things to you:

1. Visit our Italian forum Italy - British Expats There might be members who are either living in or familiar with the area and can direct you to a property or agent.

2. Have a look at our classified section. You will note the link on the mast headed above under the BritishExpats.com logo.

Hope you find what you are looking for and that once you are in Sardinia and, yes, before then as well, you hang about the Italian forum make friends and ask questions about what it is like living there. You can pass along your experience later to someone like yourself who is seeking the same.

Originally Posted by Olu
Hi,

I have just joined up and I would like to say hello to one and all and wish you a very Happy New Year.

I am living in the U.K. I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom apartment in Sardinia for 3-6 months from February. I don't, as yet have a particular or favourite location and am open minded on the matter. So far, all I found on line is holidays lets, which are expensive or property for sale. Can anyone advise me how I might shine some light on this issue, please? Thanks. Olu
Old Jan 6th 2017, 6:35 pm
Olu
Just Joined

Olu is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you most kindly for your support. I shall do as you advise. Thanks again.
Old Jan 6th 2017, 7:05 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome. Happy Journey!