Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New Member - Moving UK to Oz

New Member - Moving UK to Oz

Old Sep 27th 2010, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

Daeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really niceDaeria is just really nice
Default New Member - Moving UK to Oz

Just a quick into post.

Hopefully moving with my partner from the UK to Melbourne on a sponsored skilled worker visa.

My partner has just applied to have his skills assessed by ACS. If successful, we will look to apply either to Victoria for sponsorship once the list is released in Oct 2010 ( ), but if not, my sister is a permanent resident and would sponsor us.

Great info in this forum, I feel I need to thank you already!

Old Sep 27th 2010, 10:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member - Moving UK to Oz

Originally Posted by Daeria
Just a quick into post.

Hopefully moving with my partner from the UK to Melbourne on a sponsored skilled worker visa.

My partner has just applied to have his skills assessed by ACS. If successful, we will look to apply either to Victoria for sponsorship once the list is released in Oct 2010 ( ), but if not, my sister is a permanent resident and would sponsor us.

Great info in this forum, I feel I need to thank you already!

Hi there Daeria...welcome to BE.

I'm pleased you are enjoying reading through the threads...now it's time to jump in and start posting.

We have a great bunch of people who post in our Australia forums...they will give you tips and advice on life Down Under. The link I have given you will take you to the main index page of the Australia Forum...at the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. The top forum is the Immigration Forum...please post all questions about the actual immigration process in there. The Main forum is for topics relating to Australia and The Barbie is for general chit chat. Also take a look in the BE Wiki...you'll find loads of useful info in there.

Alistairboyle is the concierge for the Australia forums...he will act as your tour guide to help you navigate the many BE forums. So if you have any problems finding your way around our many forums please contact Alistair.

If you have any concerns or problems please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the Australia forums are Cresta57, Monneypenny20, Sonlymewalter and Centurion.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Sep 27th 2010 at 2:32 pm. Reason: insert link
Old Sep 27th 2010, 11:32 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Daeria,

Welcome to BE, I hope you enjoy using our site. As Jerseygirl has already mentioned please don't hesitate to give one of us a shout if you have any site questions.

Sue
Old Sep 28th 2010, 12:02 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Daeria

I see you havee already been pointed to the OZ forum which just leaves me to say Welcome to BE and good luck with your move.

Dread - x