Reload this Page >

New member introduction

New member introduction

Old Nov 27th 2014, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

Asia teacher is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New member introduction

Hi everyone,

I’m a UK citizen, married, living in Thailand and working as a TEFL and social science teacher in Northern China (Inner Mongolia). I emigrated from the UK in late 2008 and have no desire to ever return.

I’m a UK postgraduate and my expertise is education (TEFL), the social sciences and criminology. I can help with advice on teaching in Asia, Asian CV construction, lesson planning and personal curriculum preparation . . . As well as dispelling the commonly held myth that no one could possibly survive outside the UK without Mr. Cameron or the European Union holding their hand!

This isn’t a dress rehearsal and we only get one go at life – my motto is get out there and enjoy the experience(s).
Old Nov 28th 2014, 6:52 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New member introduction

Hi there and welcome to the forum

I see you have discovered the Far East and Asia section already, so will leave you to it. See you over in that section.
Old Nov 30th 2014, 8:12 am
Just Joined

Asia teacher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New member introduction

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi there and welcome to the forum

I see you have discovered the Far East and Asia section already, so will leave you to it. See you over in that section.
Thanks BB.