Reload this Page >

New Member Intro

New Member Intro

Old Dec 31st 2017, 12:43 pm
Just Joined

DeanoDan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New Member Intro

Hi everybody,

I am new to British Expats and new to posting. I would like to link with others involved with Sicily, in any way as my wife and I are moving to live in Sicily in March 2018. Exciting times ahead!
Old Dec 31st 2017, 2:30 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member Intro

Hi DeanoDan

Welcome to BE and thank you for sharing some information about yourself and your wife.

So you are headed for lovely Italy in the future. May I recommend the Italian forum for you to ask questions and for advice on your impending move.

Italy - British Expats

We're a great group of expats and non-expats from many countries worldwide and our forum members are very willing to assist others in making way to new and exciting locations. Our one request of you is that you have a read of site rules which are linked on the beige header above.

Again, welcome and good journey.
Old Jan 2nd 2018, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

ant1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all i`m ant from leicestershire with hopes n dreams of moving away from the uk....thinking about california or southern states.

hope all of u had a great xmas and ny

thanks ant
Old Jan 3rd 2018, 9:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ant1979
hi all i`m ant from leicestershire with hopes n dreams of moving away from the uk....thinking about california or southern states.

hope all of u had a great xmas and ny

thanks ant
Hi, welcome to BE.

You'd be best off posting in the US forums - USA - British Expats

Are you a US citizen? I'm sure you know that the US is one of the toughest countries to immigrate to, but if you start a new thread of your own in the US forums, the good folks there will be able to help you out and give you lots of good advice.

Best of luck.