Reload this Page >

New Member in Connecticut.

New Member in Connecticut.

Old Jul 11th 2010, 10:24 am
Account Closed

yummybrummy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New Member in Connecticut.

Originally Posted by dunroving
What part of Selly Park? I spent about 8 years growing up in Mayfield Avenue, off Pershore Road ... we used to jump over the spiked fence at the back of our garden and run around the playing fields and the woods at the back.
Hey remember them woods really well - used to gain access off Kitchener Road. Wow, takes me back - good ole days

I used to live in Milner Road and had some good mates who lived on Hobson Road
Old Jul 12th 2010, 5:05 am
L2, GC, Surrey, OH, TX!

MsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond reputeMsElui has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member

Originally Posted by dunroving
Born in Taunton but we moved to Birmingham when I was 3, lived with our nan and granddad in Handsworth until our dad could afford a house.
Ha - i lived in Handsworth for my first year at Brum poly!
Old Jul 12th 2010, 7:12 pm
Banned

Stirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to allStirchley is a name known to all
Default Re: New Member

Originally Posted by MsElui
Ha - i lived in Handsworth for my first year at Brum poly!
I wonder if Handsworth has changed? When I left Brum around 1973 or so, only Indian and Pakistani people lived in Handsworth. They were "locked" in a guetto there. We never mixed with them unless we dined in an Indian restaurant, which were the best restaurants to visit in Brum.