New Member...

Old May 15th 2015, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

angolmagyar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Member...

Hello. I am new to the forum.
Now to try and navigate around it lol!!!
I am a bit if a technophobic.
I am living in Hungary and willing to answer questions and give my opinion on anything you like.
Regards
angolmagyar.

Last edited by angolmagyar; May 15th 2015 at 3:52 pm.
Old May 16th 2015, 8:33 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Member...

Welcome to the forum
Old May 18th 2015, 1:49 am
Forum Regular

TerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the roughTerryandBrigi is a jewel in the rough

Hi, pleased to meet you.
We are an Anglo/ Hungarian couple, living in UK at present, developing a property in Zala, moving over when completed and finances permit. In the meantime visiting 3 or 4 times a year. Having a traditional Hungarian style wedding in August, by the lakes in the area, 20 British family in tow !

Look forward to chatting in the future.
Old May 25th 2015, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone that has welcomed me. well you 2 both lol!. I am sorry for the late reply I have just returned from the uk.
Teri and Brigi I am sure that you will like it here as the pace of life is a lot slower as you probably know and with the English monies / income you will be fine as the exchange rate is always in your favour here and at the moment the highest I have ever known it. We currently are getting 422ft to the £.
Good luck with your plans and new life.
Udv
AM
Old May 25th 2015, 2:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE

I see you have already found your way into the Hungary forum. Please give me a shout if you have any site related problems.
Old May 25th 2015, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

hello jerseygirl.
very many thanks.
udv
AM