Old May 20th 2011, 3:41 am
Just Joined

daisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nice
Default New member

Recent lurker, new member.
Live in US, finally decided to return to UK,
Been here 26 years,
So full of mixed emotions, but have
been finding this a great website,
thanks to all.
Old May 20th 2011, 3:53 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New member

Originally Posted by daisy09
Recent lurker, new member.
Live in US, finally decided to return to UK,
Been here 26 years,
So full of mixed emotions, but have
been finding this a great website,
thanks to all.

Hello Daisy...welcome to BE.

26 years is a long time...have you lived in NJ all that time?

I'm pleased you've already found your way into our Moving Back to the UK forum. I think you will find the people who posts in there are a great, supportive crowd. They will give you tips and advice about moving home.

We have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guides if you need help navigating your way through the many BE forums. You can find a list of our concierge's at the bottom right hand side of this forum's index page.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator...you can find the mod's name at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold print and concierges' names are in standard print.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Good luck.
Old May 20th 2011, 4:00 am
Just Joined

daisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nicedaisy09 is just really nice

2 years in NYC and the rest in NJ. It's been good, but I am single and homesick, and a bit daunted by why I've got to get done to go home,
but nonetheless looking forward to the challenge.

These forums are inspirational and helpful, it's so good to see that other people have trodden the paths first.

Wish I'd known about the website years ago!
Old May 20th 2011, 4:09 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daisy09
2 years in NYC and the rest in NJ. It's been good, but I am single and homesick, and a bit daunted by why I've got to get done to go home,
but nonetheless looking forward to the challenge.

These forums are inspirational and helpful, it's so good to see that other people have trodden the paths first.

Wish I'd known about the website years ago!
I wish I'd known about BE earlier too. It would have certainly have helped to be able to come on here and have a good old moan or catch up with the British sense of humour.
Old May 20th 2011, 6:57 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and a big BE welcome.

Hope all goes well for you with the move back to UK. Not surprised that you have mixed feelings about it after so long in a different country but once you start to investigate everything you will find that you will get more used to it.

Will look forward to following your progress.

Rosemary