New to Madrid

Old Mar 5th 2013, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

Bridgette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Madrid

Hi new to posting and the forum. My Spanish partner and I have just moved to Madrid. Wish us luck.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 12:07 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Madrid

Originally Posted by Bridgette
Hi new to posting and the forum. My Spanish partner and I have just moved to Madrid. Wish us luck.
Hi there and welcome to the forum.

The Spain forum is here. So have a look round and see what' what.

We were all new to posting once upon a time. If you have any problems finding your way about, feel free to ask for help.

Good luck with you life in Madrid.

Enjoy B.E.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 6:47 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New to Madrid

Hi Bridgette. Welcome to the forum and, as you've asked, best of luck with everything

Do join in with some of the threads in the Spain section. There's a good bunch of people to help you out with your questions, if you have any.