Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New home & job in Alicante

New home & job in Alicante

Old Mar 27th 2018, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

Tilly2trips is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New home & job in Alicante

Hi please could anyone give me some advise on where to start. I'm in my early 40s and looking to move to the outskirts of alicante. I'd initially be looking to Rent an apartment/house and then find work, or better still have a job lined up ready for my move. It's a big leap for me as I have a fantastic job and own home in the UK, but Feel like the time is right now. Could anyone tell me if salaries for administration work are good??? I'd also be considering ditching the admin job and doing bar work if it paid well as I've always loved the social side of that kind of work. Are properties expensive to Rent???
Any advise would be appreciated. Thanks
Old Mar 28th 2018, 3:49 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New home & job in Alicante

Good morning, Tilly

So sorry no one has responded to you as yet. Thanks so much for stopping at the Welcome Inn. This is a place for introductions and your questions will be better asked and answered in our Spain forum Spain - British Expats

The good people there are very helpful and will exhibit great patience in answering your many questions.

Before heading over there to post your questions about your move, please have a read of the site rules Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

Best wishes in your quest for a new life in Alicante.