Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New Here, and Heading to Mexico

New Here, and Heading to Mexico

Old Feb 2nd 2012, 3:42 pm
Just Joined

Kevinwheal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Here, and Heading to Mexico

Hello to you all, be gentle with me I am the new boy on the block. I am currently living in London have a super lovely Mexican lady that we hope to settle down outside of Cancun.

I work in a London hospital in the operating theatres and teach surgical skills for the Royal College of Surgeons, I am looking to still work in the UK and have a 2nd property in Mexico and live between the two.

I have written a Paediatric first Aid course and i am looking to teach this to local expats and parents in the area when we settle.

Any tips or advice will be welcome, with thanks in advance.

Kevin
Old Feb 2nd 2012, 5:57 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Here, and Heading to Mexico

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary