Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

New boy in town

New boy in town

Old Mar 15th 2018, 10:08 am
Just Joined

vwapachey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New boy in town

Hi All....a new boy in town. Looking to discuss moving from cold and dreary UK to somewhere nice, warm and sunny. So far am thinking about Spain or Portugal....cant seem to decide which country is better...heart says Spain but head says Portugal....which would you choose and why ?

Looking for about 3 to 5 acres of land in either Spain or Portugal with a river running through it so I can build or renovate a nice big 4 bedroom house, build a barn to store me cars and grow me own fruits, vegetables and rare some goats and chickens etc.

If you know of somewhere selling...would you be kind enough to let me know ?

<snip>

Cheers

Last edited by christmasoompa; Mar 15th 2018 at 10:58 am.
Old Mar 15th 2018, 11:01 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New boy in town

Hi, and welcome to BE.

I've removed your phone number as BE is a public forum so it will be picked up by every spambot and weirdo out there! But people can contact you via the forum if they wish.

Good luck with your property search.

Old Mar 15th 2018, 11:05 am
Just Joined

vwapachey is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Mate..
Old Mar 15th 2018, 5:28 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE

Ahh the dreams we have. What a choice, Spain or Portugal. What will it be. To help you in making your decisions, please let me direct you to our two forums. Here's the links to the Spain and Portugal forums where the good folk who have re-settled there will be happy to assist by answering your questions:

Spain - British Expats

Portugal - British Expats

Before posting away, we have no requirement and that is that you have a read of our site rules found here: Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

Enjoy your stay with us and happy travels.
Old Mar 16th 2018, 11:02 am
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Do you speak Spanish or Portuguese?