Reload this Page >

New! (and Possibly Overwhelmed!)

New! (and Possibly Overwhelmed!)

Old Aug 23rd 2017, 11:36 am
Just Joined

DaisyJ20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New! (and Possibly Overwhelmed!)

Hi all,

Thought I'd just take a minute to introduce myself and reach out for some help/advice (I haven't been on a forum in years)!

My name is Daisy. I'm a UK resident engaged to my American fiancé who I'll be marrying next August over in the States. After much indecision as to who's moving where, we've decided it's more financially stable and makes more sense for him to move to the UK on the Spouse Visa.

I'm just looking for more advice because the UK Gov website info for the Spouse Visa makes the whole process look like a dream compared to the moving to USA one.
Old Aug 23rd 2017, 9:04 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New! (and Possibly Overwhelmed!)

Originally Posted by DaisyJ20
Hi all,

Thought I'd just take a minute to introduce myself and reach out for some help/advice (I haven't been on a forum in years)!

My name is Daisy. I'm a UK resident engaged to my American fiancé who I'll be marrying next August over in the States. After much indecision as to who's moving where, we've decided it's more financially stable and makes more sense for him to move to the UK on the Spouse Visa.

I'm just looking for more advice because the UK Gov website info for the Spouse Visa makes the whole process look like a dream compared to the moving to USA one.
Welcome to BE.

Please take a few moments to have a read of the site rules, beige bar at the top, and, should you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom right of the forum page.

You will find excellent information in this forum, and any queries please post them in a new thread there.

Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK) - British Expats
Old Aug 28th 2017, 1:09 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: New! (and Possibly Overwhelmed!)

Originally Posted by DaisyJ20
Hi all,

Hey DaisyJ20.
Hi and welcome to BE.

I see you have already found your way to our UK forum.
Lots of people in there happy to chat to you about this

Good luck.