Reload this Page >

My dream could be a reality.

My dream could be a reality.

Old Jul 26th 2013, 6:47 pm
Just Joined

TiaCat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My dream could be a reality.

Hi all.

Rather than bore you with too much of my life I'll give you the short version.

I visited Australia on honeymoon in 2003 and loved the place. I wanted to move there but the husband was close to his family and said no. As the years passed my mother in law sadly died and my husband had a fall out with his remaining family. By now he was too old to apply so we just carried on watching Wanted Down Under with a slight regret.

After being a stay at home mum to my now 9 yr old and 4 yr old twins I have been trying to find a career path to take. Much deliberation later I decided on floristry and I will be starting college part time in September.

Yesterday for some mad reason I checked wether florists are on the demand list for Australia and as you can guess by my posting it is While it could still be a dream as I have no idea where to start it is something I am going to look into.

Thanks for reading if you're still with me!
Old Jul 26th 2013, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My dream could be a reality.

Good luck, I hope your dream becomes a reality!
Old Jul 27th 2013, 3:22 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TiaCat and welcome to the forum

I see you've found the Australia section already and that's the best place for all your posts about Australia. They're a good bunch of helpful folks and I'm sure they can assist you with any questions you may have.

Always good to follow your dreams. Life is too short. Hope it all works out
Old Jul 31st 2013, 6:43 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary